Wednesday 14 April 2010

Question 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing your magazine?

From producing my music magazine, i have learnt many different techniques from the Internet and photo shop. The masthead on my front cover was taken from the website 'dafont' i learnt how to print screen and crop and import it into my layout of the magazine. For my front cover image i had to crop and edit the models faces, my original image was wider and their faces were very dull and had dark shadows around the models, i learnt how to edit their faces in specific detail from taking dark shadows away and making them looking bigger on the page. For my double page spread image i had to crop out props in the background as it was taken outside as i did not want these appearing in the image as it did not look professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment